Loaded Deviled Eggs - Southern Style Deviled Eggs with a little additional twist. The Perfect Appetizer!
Deviled Eggs are always the perfect appetizer around my family. It doesn't matter the holiday or family gathering, we love deviled eggs.
We had our Annual Christmas Potluck at the office yesterday. I decided to make traditional deviled eggs, with a twist. Who doesn't love bacon and cheddar cheese? Especially sharp cheddar!
Added on top of the traditional deviled eggs. is crisp bacon crumbled into bits, a few sprinkles of Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese, and Roma tomatoes diced with Lowry's garlic pepper on top! These turned out delicious and very pretty!
I think I ate about four of them myself. They are a great little filling snack all by themselves. They are perfect for a potluck. They go well with ham, your cheese trays, and just about anything!
Loaded BLT Deviled Eggs
These eggs are a perfect addition to your Sunday grazing boards or tables. These make great appetizers for Sunday Night Football. A traditional deviled egg with the addition of fresh tomatoes, bacon, and sharp cheddar cheese.
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup Duke’s mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoons of yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- Salt to Taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- A few dashes of Lowry's garlic pepper
- Paprika for garnish
- 4 slices bacon cooked crisp. Crumble for topping
- 1 Roma Tomato (dice), and sprinkle tops with garlic pepper
- 1 cup sharp shredded cheddar cheese
- Place eggs in a single layer in a saucepan and cover with enough water that there's 1 1/2 inches of water above the eggs.
- Heat on high until water begins to boil, then cover, turn the heat to low, and cook for approx. 10-23 minutes
- Remove from heat, then rinse under cold water continuously for 1 minute.
- Crack eggshells, and carefully peel under cool running water.
- Gently dry with paper towels.
- Slice the eggs in half lengthwise, removing yolks to a medium bowl, and placing the whites on a serving platter.
- Mash the yolks into a fine crumble using a fork. Add mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, salt, and pepper, garlic pepper, and mix well.
- Evenly disperse heaping teaspoons of the yolk mixture into the egg whites.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Top with a few sprinkles of cheddar cheese
- Add a few sprinkles of your bacon crumbles
- Top with a few diced Roma tomatoes for garnish
For a Delicious Bacon - be sure and use our Candied Bacon recipe! YUM! Elevate those BLT Eggs even more with this delicious bacon.